We are hiring
IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Employment Details:Permanent Job
Desired Candidate Profile
Education:Btech (CSE / ECE/ EEE), Bsc (Computers)
skill set:Support analysts provide day-to-day user support, relying on their technical abilities and knowledge to resolve issues
Technical skills – excellent technical and computer skills are vital in this role, since support analysts work directly with users to resolve technical issues.
Team collaboration – support analysts tend to work within development and testing team so effective collaboration within the department is essential.
Problem-solving skills – this role requires excellent technical and creative problem-solving skills, since support analysts develop and deploy solutions to user issues and conduct troubleshooting.
Time management – support analysts typically handle multiple user issues at once, so they should be able to effectively manage their time, set priorities, and resolve problems in a timely manner
Communication skills – effective communication is mandatory for this role, since support analysts prepare and maintain reports about problems and frequently take users through steps they can take to resolve software and hardware issues
Develop Support Issues Documents - Many support analysts also support IT department operations and best practices by creating, editing, and distributing IT-related documents. These can include FAQ documents that cover common errors and known issues and provide guidance on resolving them, as well as help sheets that are used by personnel across the organization. Within the IT department, the support analyst maintains documents containing procedures and best practices.
- Interact with Client to understand the business requirements, Analyse the requirements Prepare business requirement document.
- Investigate, diagnosing & solving technical problems
- Talking to clients and users to determine the nature of any problems they encounter
- Rresponding to breakdowns
- Willing to work Onsite and offsite assignment
- Travel with ease to the client locations even with adhoc
- Maintaining records and documenting all the issues related to support
- In-depth and up-to-date knowledge of the application
- Strong service ethos establish good working relationships with clients
- Ability to work well with people with extreme patience
- Strong communications skills ( English , Hindi & Telugu)
- Ability to quickly establish good working relationships with clients
- Willingness to sometimes work unsociable hours
- Having a logical mind
- Enthusiasm for continual learning
- Work closely with developments team to check feasibility of requirements
- Deliver Demo Presentations and trainings at the client location
- Conduct trainings to the POC’s
- Work with Client for UAT.