We are hiring
Technical Support Associate
IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role:Technical Support Associate
Employment Details:Permanent Job
Desired Candidate Profile
Education:BCA, BTech, Mtech, MCA.
IT SKILLS ARE MANDATORY
A world class multinational start-up spreading its operations in India across various states. We are seeking to hire enthusiastic highly motivated professionals with good communication skills. The task involves monitoring project plans, schedules, identifying testing methods, testing user environment works, coordinating with the clients, ensuring that project deadlines are met in a timely manner.
- Be an active part of Managing and developing projects plans, extending the required support to the client to understand the client environment and involve in data migration activities.
- Gathering critical information from the clients, preparing the meeting minutes and useful reports.
- Gathering the important following up of important actions, decisions and outcomes of the meetings.
- Indulge in project implementation activities, in executing project management task for fulfilling each goal and objective.
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings which include audio video and physical training.
- Listing project changes and making a record of them and updating the relevant team’s example development and testing.
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Assess project risks & issues and recommend solutions where applicable to the relevant team.
- Ensure all communication to the key stakeholders are managed towards the best solution.
- You should be open to adhoc travel plans to client location with a very short notice.
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Knowledge file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines
- System Testing skills would be added advantage